Cheesecake with blueberries
Categoria: : Dessert/Sweets
- 300 g biscuits popular
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 240 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 cans of cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 600 g blueberries
- Sfărâmităm biscuiții and mix them with melted butter and then așeazăm them on the bottom a detachable cake and bake for 10 minutes in the oven.
- Separately, freacăm cream cheese in a bowl together with the sugar, lemon peel and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, and incorporate them with the cheese mixture in Blender.
- Pour over biscuits and composition gauge pan, baked again, 34-40 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius.
- Let the cheesecake to cool down, we will take three hours in the fridge and then we fresh blueberries on top.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.