Chinese culinary art was born during the Shang dynasty, more than 3500 years. Dishes were the main ingredients rice, soya and, last but not least, the chicken.
Chinese cuisine is one of the richest culinary inheritance on Earth.
Chinese cosideră that it is barbaric to have a knife on the table, so they are prepared in small pieces, ready to be picked and eaten.
- 600 g chicken breast fillet,
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 50 g of sesame seeds,
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 100 g flour
- 1 egg white
- a spoonful of curry, basil, paprika.
- 150 ml soy sauce
- Salt, pepper
- 50 ml soy sauce
- 1 egg yolk
- 50 ml oil
- 60 ml mustard
- 80 ml of wine vinegar.
- 1 garlic, Julia
- Wash chicken breast, dry with a towel and cut into strips 4 cm thick.
- In a porcelain bowl, leave about an hour to marinate in a sauce made from a nebatut egg white, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix well the flour, paprika, pepper, curry and basil.
- Remove from marinate strips of chest and trundle them in a mixture of flour and seasonings, then FRY them in a thick bottomed pan in hot oil till it gets a golden color.
- In another pan put soy sauce, place the pan on the fire and when the sauce is hot and has dropped a bit, put the breast of chicken, sprinkle with sesame seeds, mix and then immediately remove meat from pan.
- Clean the dogs garlic and finely tocam.
- Mix an egg yolk, soy sauce and mustard.
- Without stop loving something to mix, pour the oil into the thin thread with care not to cut the sauce.
- After I incorporated the oil we add garlic and vinegar, stirring continuously.
- Breast of chicken served with sauce.