Every time I make gomboti plums, and do it with love, lead me to my childhood with nostalgia and thinking how happy I was when Mommy put us in front of the beautiful golden balls.
It was not the best cake ….
So today we are going to try the recipe of my childhood.
- ½ kg potatoes
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 eggs
- 10 plum
- 50 grams butter
- 200 g breadcrumbs
- Make a potato puree that you leave to cool.
- Over cold purée 2 eggs, put a pinch of salt, a cup of semolina and flour as well as includes the dough is not ' totally gomboți for I won't be cuddly '.
- Frământăm the dough thoroughly after you spread with sucitorul, cut squares and each put a half plum.
- As you say, I do not always cover the dough with a piece cut sucitorul, dough and a stretch in the palms, leave a little more dough to be soft gombotii fluffy to melt in your mouth, for Paran sucitor must be more flour and then mingiutele will be stronger, but still tasty.
- Impachetăm plum good dough giving it the form of a marble popping.
- Put water to boil with salt and when it boils put gomboți, about 7-8 minutes they need to simmer. When she rises all above water are boiled.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan put the butter and breadcrumbs, firepower, mix well and continuously until the color of the broth to make a little amber, 1 minute more.
- Drain the water gombotii and we trundle as are hot in the breadcrumbs in which put a few tablespoons of sugar, I put brown sugar, I like to see the amber color of gombotilor do not sprinkle with sugar
- If you wish you can sprinkle on top over her powdered sugar and ... good appetite!
Flavor and good taste with plum-Gomboti
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.