American pancakes, Fluffy pancakes are delicious and can be prepared both for breakfast and dessert at a family meal times. We can combine with fruits, jams and all kinds of flavors.
- 2 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 200 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 sachet vanilla sugar
- two tablespoons of sugar
- 3 tablespoons oil
- a pinch of salt
- Mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, sugar and vanilla sugar and dam through a sieve.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Mixing the egg whites until they foam and make the yolks in another mixing bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Mix the milk with the oil and pour it over the egg yolks then mix with the flour mixture, using an electric mixer to a small gear.
- Incorporate the egg whites using a spatula and chew very slowly until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Heed them and pour little oil pan in it and then delete the tigaii surface with a paper towel.
- This will help us get brownish color they have in general American pancakes.
- After the Pan was heating fine, pour a ladle of batter pancakes from in the center of tigaii.
- When pancake is no longer liquid and make some kind of a back and blisters on the other side. Pancake bake once and only on one side and on the other.
- Do the same with the other pancakes.
- Place the crepes on a platter and serve them with jam, chocolate or fruit, various syrups.
© 2016, Tina.