Even though we are housewives, all attributes are times that it sticks to the Pan or food dough does not increase. Here are a few tips that I’ve collected from around the world, for you.
- To prevent food from sticking to the Pan, we avoid having to pour cold food in a hot frying pan.
- Because the food to not give in during boiling, use the edge of the coil with a thin layer of butter. Works very well to boiling rice and potatoes.
- In order to obtain more juice from citrus fruits, bring them to room temperature, then slap them on a media composition aluatul with rigid surface. Pile as much as we can by turning the fruit, then cut it in two and stoarcem.
- If we lower that to boil we have cracked, repaired by adding a tablespoon of vinegar in the water when we see that were broken and the egg has not yet begun to emerge from the egg,
- Înlăturam the fat from the soup bowl 4 ice cubes. Fats will gather around the ice, which then can be removed. This will chill the soup, there is the possibility of having to reîncălzim.
- We can reduce the intensity of the garlic and onions through their sotarea for a few minutes in olive oil or butter, before you add the food.
- When you choose chicken, you need to check to have skin the color of butter and not dry. Must be compact and do not exhibit the dark areas. Fresh chicken can be kept in the refrigerator, loosely covered, up to 2 days.
- To get more șnițele crisp, put in the flour through which we pass the flesh of a teaspoon of baking powder. Fry them in hot oil well to be sure that they won’t absorb too much fat.
- Not săram meat before cooking because all he does is to absorb juice popped out and rumenirea to impedice of the flesh. Add popped out when the meat is half cooked. When it’s done, gustam and add salt if necessary. So we will have a Brown suited for meat and salted.
- In order to obtain a smooth rice, add a teaspoon of lemon juice in water, before putting the rice. Will not change, but will bubble up and beans helps us to get the perfect pilaful.
- Pasta and rice are getting less sticky if in water in which you boil we add a few splashes of vinegar.
- Tarts with cream cheese or with most often develop cracks during baking. This happens due to the fact that during baking, tarts dries. To avoid this, put in the oven alongside a tart pan with water to keep the moisture required.
- Aluaturile will leave better if all of the ingredients we use are cold
If I have been helpful as least my small writing was not in vain.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.