The taste of childhood, so we can call this rețetă…..nu there is a child who refuse such kindness.
Apples in caramel
Categoria: : Dessert/Sweets
- 8 medium apples
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 400 grams of sugar
- 250 ml water
- food coloring
- toasted coconut, minced
- almond flakes
- unsalted roasted and ground
- unsalted pistachios, chopped
- coconut flakes
- ornamental appetizers
- Spalăm apples and they do so well.
- Înfigem each Apple into a beţeșor. We can use the barbecue sticks.
- Mix the sugar with the water and vinegar in a cratiță and put on medium heat, let boil for 25 to 30 minutes, until the syrup will be assigned the color of caramel.
- Add a few drops of Red food coloring and mix it up, cool little esential for 2 minutes.
- We pass each through Apple caramel, drain the excess caramel on top of the dish and put it on a platter to cool, cool ceramic.
- Optionally, we can move, Apple is still hot as caramel, through walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, chopped almonds or appetizers.
- Apples in caramel is consumed at room temperature after cooling the full caramel.
Flavor and taste good-Apples in caramel
© 2016, Tina.