Apricot Glazed Pork Chops is ideal preparation for a family meal or a festive table.
It’s a simple recipe, easy and very quick to do and the result over expectations, a refined taste and exquisite flavors.
- 1 tbsp organic apricot fruit spread I used Santa Cruz brand
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tbsp low sodium chicken broth
- ½ lime the juice
- 1 green onion - scallion chopped
- salt and pepper
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper and add them to a sauté pan on high heat with the olive oil and cook about 2-3 minutes per side to get a golden brown crust on them but do not cook them all the way through.
- Next transfer the pork chops to a baking dish and in a mixing bowl add all the ingredients for the sauce and whisk well. Then pour that sauce all over each chop and cover the dish with foil and bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes. I take the foil off the last 3 minutes and enjoy!
- I created these the other day and they were so tender and delicious!!!!
Flavor and good taste-Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
© 2016, Tina.