Arancini-is Italian dish consisting of boiled rice with a stuffing. These rice balls can be stuffed with minced or stuffed with cooked vegetables. For the filling I used beef and mozzarella.
A total of 12 were big balls, you can make more pieces, depending on the desired size of the bowls.
Rice balls with a crunchy crust and juicy meat filling and mozzarella, won’t leave anyone indifferent.
- 300 grams of rice
- 50 g cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric
- 250 g beef mince
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 100 grams of cheese (preferably mozzarella)
- Salt, pepper
- vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- bread crumbs
- vegetable oil for frying
- Put the rice into a pot, pour the 800 ml of water.
- Season with salt, add the turmenicul and cook until the rice is cooked thoroughly.
- If the rice is not yet cooked but the water has evaporated, add water.
- The main thing is to not overdo the rice with water, because it wants to be very thick and sticky.
- Leave the rice to cool.
- In a pan pour a little vegetable oil put in beef, a FRY for about 5 minutes. Mix it up all the time with a spatula so that meat to be roasted uniform.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the tomato paste and 2 tbsp of water. Simmer for 5-10 minutes
- Mozzarella cut into large cubes.
- Add cooled egg over rice and ras cașcavalul, on a fine grater.
- Mix well.
- Form the rice ball, hands umezim them with water, put in the Palm and aplatizăm rice.
- The Center put a spoonful of stuffing and a cube of mozzarella and înfășurăm well.
- The eggs sink then struck the ball.
- We run then in bread crumbs.
- In a pan or in a Fryer încingem vegetable oil, put the rice balls and fry them until golden brown.
- If the balls are not completely covered by oil, it is necessary to them regularly, rotim so they are prăjească evenly on all sides.
- Them out of oil and we them on a paper towel to absorb excess fat.
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.