A traditional food how e polenta “was often the subject of research specialists, without being able to find a contraindication.
It was considered the food of the poor.
It is said that eating polenta is liable and longevity.
Many people believe that fatten mamaliga. Well, soft polenta has four times fewer calories compared to the bread. And French President Nicolas Sarkozy has half the calories vîrtoasă bread.
Delicious recipe with red onions and cheese Bailey is a recipe that I savutat it often in childhood. A traditional recipe.
- 500 g cornmeal
- 150 g smoked sausage
- 150 g smoked pork ribs
- 200 g cheese
- 5 eggs
- 100 g butter
- In a wood oven, boil about 1 ½ liters of water with 1 teaspoon of salt, and when it is bubbling, presarăm mălaiul and mixăm.
- A hard boil for Hominy 20 minutes, stirring periodically.
- A răsturnăm on a chopper and a lasăm to cool.
- Boil 3 eggs, shell curățăm them and cut them to pieces. Cut into chunks and sausages, beef rib that you browned in hot oil.
- Take the Bowl off the heat, we sprinkle 100 g cheese and mix it all up with boiled eggs.
- Cut into slices, with mamaliguta a thread, make each slice a lukewarm nest and put in 1-2 tablespoons of filling on a învelim in Hominy.
- Set the clods in a prepared greased with butter, we sprinkle the remaining cheese and introduce the dish in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve as an appetizer or as a bulzul on a mild evening dinner.
Flavor and good taste-red onions and cheese with Bailey
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.