Beans was always one of the favorite vegetables. Eating green beans or dry became, over time, traditional, even as National day, 1 December, beans with chops to be the main menu of the day. It is said that there are beans in the plates of the Romanians from time immemorial.
Iahnia (which stands for turcescul yahni) was and probably is one of the dishes the most valued in the military. They say even that boiled the kettle, beans has a unique taste, which cannot be obtained when cooked in smaller quantities.
- 300-400 g smoked
- 1 kg beans
- 1-2 green peppers
- 2 carrots
- 2 leaves of Laurel
- 1 parsley root
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 parsley Green
- the broth to taste
- Put beans in cold water the night before.
- The next day we put to boil in cold water with salt.
- After the first boil water and change lasăm to boil until it is almost boiling is beans.
- Separately, in a cratiță, put cârnații.
- Vegetables and peppers them curățăm, spalăm and finely cut, after whom the cratița with sausage, add 2-3 cups of water and lasăm them on low heat to quash, along with sheets of Laurel, about 10 minutes.
- Add the drained beans, pour broth mixed with flour and possibly subțiat with water and sărăm taste.
- We give cratița to the stove, over medium heat, until it falls quite a lot.
- Season with green parsley.
- SA with the pick.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.