A tasty dish that alongside a green salad makes you don’t stop eating.
- 8 chicken thighs
- 8 cloves garlic
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 150 grams olive
- 1 tablespoon pepper grains
- Salt and pepper-to taste
- In a small bowl, combine, 2 cloves of garlic chopped, lemon juice, thyme, a few tablespoons of olive oil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- In a bowl resistant to fire put,we put the chicken, pour over the lemon mixture and olives, pepper and remaining garlic.
- Bowl with Chicken put in preheated oven at 190 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- From time to time remove tray.
- With a spoon take from soup pan and sprinkle over chicken
- Remove them from the oven when the meat is soft and caught a golden crust.
Flavor and good taste – Chicken baked
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.