I really like Italian cuisine, which combines ingredients chosen with great care, special aroma.
Baked pasta cooked Neapolitan style is an ideal combination of pasta, vegetables and meat that results in a delicious dish with a distinctive flavor.
- 500 grams of pasta (Feather)
- 600 g minced Turkey
- 3 to 4 ripe tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- Basil, parsley
- spices to taste
- salt, pepper
- 300 ml milk or sour fluid for cooking
- 50 g butter
- 2-3 tablespoons flour
- vegetable oil
- Clean and wash the carrots and onion. Carrot il dam through the grated onion and a cut into cubes.
- In a pan put oil in that saute onion and carrot.
- When the vegetables are sauteed meat and add a good calim 4-5 minutes, then add the herbs and Spice up. Taste can add a crushed garlic cloves.
- In a pot boil the pasta in half with salt.
- While preparing the sauce boiled pasta
- In a smaller saucepan put the milk on the fire in which we add butter and salt.
- When the butter is melted add in flour and mix well to make although we were traveling.
- You will need to obtain a creamy sauce but fluid.
- In a pan in a little oil saute peppers and tomatoes that you've showered and I've cut slices.
- Take the pasta and assemble the preparation to bake.
- In a bowl or silicone insulation put in layers all ingredients.
- First of all we will distribute half of pasta, over which sit half the meat and half of the sauce. The next layer will be around the amount of peppers and tomatoes, which put the pasta left over pasta, and we sat on the difference. Above we will pour the remaining marinade.
- We introduce the dish in the oven for about 40 minutes.
- We will take care to have a good looking crust browned.
Flavor and good taste-baked pasta Neapolitan style
© 2016, Tina.