A successful combination of fish and potatoes.
- 4 prefierți potatoes for baking
- 1 cup cream cheese (500 g)
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped assorted herbs (eg. Green chives, parsley, amățui)
- salt, pepper
- 3 Red
- red onions
- 4 salmon fillets (approx. 150 g piece)
- lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- aluminum foil
- Wrap potatoes one in aluminum foil, place the tray with baking sheet and heat in a hot oven at 220 ° C approx. 20 minutes.
- Cream cheese, milk, tomato paste and herbs, season them and mix them with salt and pepper. The tomatoes and cut them spalăm them cooked. Cut thin slices onion a.
- Tomatoes, onions and coriander, season them and mix them with salt and pepper.
- Salmon fillets, spalăm them usucăm them through DAB, drizzle with lemon juice and sărăm. Incingem oil, then add the salmon fillets and fry them on both sides. 5-10 minutes.
- Open the foil on top of the potatoes and incizam cross, pour cream cheese through opening and serve with salmon fillets, tomato salad and the rest of the cream cheese.
Flavor and good taste-baked potatoes with salmon
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.