Potatoes are grown in over 120 countries and are consumed daily by over a billion people. In 2007, the total harvest of potato was 300 million tons. Will you believe it?
Yes, it is very believable, the potato is the most popular vegetables, cooked in all the kitchens of the world. After rice, wheat and maize, potatoes represents the fourth source of food energy.
- 300 ml water
- 50 ml oil
- 1 kg potatoes
- 50 g tomato sauce
- 200 g tomato conserve
- 5-6 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 2 bay leaf, parsley 1 link
- salt, pepper
- Curățăm onions, julienned and cut a a călim in hot oil.
- Curățăm and wash the potatoes, wash and cut the cubes of approximately equal sizes. When the onion is distuită add the potatoes over and mix with a wooden spoon. Călim minutes.
- The stock you dissolve in 250 ml hot water and pour it over the onions and potatoes.
- Presarăm salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cratița il lasăm to boil 10-15 minutes.
- The tomatoes and cut them spalăm them cooked. Add them over potatoes and presarăm leaves of Laurel.
- Tocăm garlic and parsley, and add over baked. Pour the remaining water and we will enter cratița in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm iahnia.
Flavor and good taste-baked potatoes
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.