The combination of bananas and caramel give it a sensational result. A delicious cake very easy and quick to do.
Banana cake and caramel will be a pleasant surprise for a family meal and a meal with the guests. Its worth a try.
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 75 grams butter
- 250 grams flour
- 225 grams powdered sugar
- 125 grams butter, melted and cooled
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 80 ml milk
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- Peel the bananas and cut them thick slices 3 to 4 mm.
- Mix in a bowl the flour dust and powdered sugar.
- Mix them with milk, eggs and mixing the foam, then add the melted butter into the thin thread and cooled.
- Pour mixture over flour mixture and mixing gently until we get a cream consistency and lighter sourdough.
- Put in a saucepan the butter and brown sugar on iron on low heat. Mix until all the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the caramel into a round tray with removable wall, diameter 26 cm, on which sit the tray on the entire banana discs.
- Pour over bananas enter pandispanul pan in preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-40 minutes, until the top is pandispanul. Test with toothpick.
- When a cake is baked out of the oven and let it rest for a about 2-3 minutes, no more its not caramel harden.
- Separate removable tray with circle of care to not be caught pastry and a tear. If caught with a knife would help us.
- Over pandispanul remained on the baking tray, place the serving cake and rasturnam in it, then carefully a separate from the pan.
- Let Cake with banana and caramel to cool and then serve it.
- We season it with whipped cream.
Flavor and good taste-Cake with banana and caramel
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.