White beans is an important source of fiber and protein and has a low glycemic index. One cup of white beans can provide over 50% of the recommended daily amount of fiber. Rich content of nutrients makes it a very healthy food.
In Romanian cuisine meet a multitude of recipes that are based on beans, is a valued food and occupy pride of place in the menu of the Romans.
- 500 g beans (it's more suitable for cooking white beans),
- 100 ml broth
- 2-3 onions,
- 6 tablespoons oil,
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- salt, ground pepper.
- Wash beans in several waters, to boil faster is better to keep the evening soaked in cold water.
- In a pot put water and fill with beans add broth.
- Put the pot on a slow fire, and boil until ready.
- Squeeze the juice boiled and a mixăm well in blender.
- Cut onion rings and a browned up grab the color gold. Half the onions with oil a mix with beans, asezonăm with salt and pepper.
- Add the minced garlic and mix well.
- Garnisim with roasted onions and remaining our preparation is ready.
- As simple as tasty.
Flavor and good taste-bean
© 2016, Tina.