This preparation makes the Hungarian cuisine, honour you fully satisfy your taste buds.
It is a very tasty dish and satioasa, easy and fast to prepare.
- 1 kg fish,
- 300 g onions,
- 1 kg potatoes
- 300 g Red
- 50 g garlic
- 150 ml oil,
- 50 g broth,
- ½ bay leaf, sheet
- 1 thyme, fir
- ½ cup wine,
- 1 l water
- paprika or cayenne pepper
- Cut one into pieces, and fry it saram in oil until golden brown.
- In the same oil, fry the chopped onion, add the broth, paprika, thyme, quench with 1 litre of water.
- Leave to boil. Peeled potatoes separately calim Peel, wash and cut into small cubes, toast as I browned a little, because it may be boiled together with fish.
- Grab a tray that put fish first, then deep fried potatoes (half) and sauce. Fit salt and add the wine, tomatoes and sliced into pieces together.
- We put the Pan in the oven, leave to sit well in the boil, until the potatoes are ready, and the sauce is lowered enough.
- Serve hot with chopped parsley, sprinkled on top.
Flavor and good taste-beans goulash over
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.