This dish was my favorite when I went to visit Grandma, is a traditional Romanian dish easy to make with ingredients at your fingertips in the household in the countryside.
- 6 smaller chicken legs
- 2 red onions
- 2 bell peppers
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tablespoon paprika race
- 1 red
- 150 ml sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Salt, pepper
- Remove the skin from the hind legs of the chicken after you cut in half at the joint, put them aside and saram.
- Peel onions and peppers, cut into small pieces and calimin hot oil, and sprinkle with paprika and then pour a little water.
- Meat browned them slightly to keep the color and then add them in the skillet with onions and peppers.
- Add sliced tomatoes. Salt and add water to fill the whole composition and boil about 40 minutes on low heat. Remove the Mix well in a bowl the flour and sour cream, not remain lumpy, with a ladle broth from take out little skillet and subtiem mixture, then pour over meat stirring il easy to incorporate well.
- Most let you give a boil then take off the heat.
- Season with parsley.
- Separately prepare dumplings (find the recipe at the "main dishes-Liners") that they serve as garnish.
Flavor and good taste-beans goulash with dumplings
© 2016, Tina.