Beans contain even the highest amount of fiber of all vegetables. The fibers are an important dietary component for good health. In addition, the consumption of beans and help improve cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Furthermore, the fibers promotes health digestive tract and can reduce some types of cancer. Beans contribute to maintaining the amount of sugar, or glucose, levels are essential to reduce the risk of developing diabetes, and to fight against this disease.
- 300 g tarcata beans
- 2 leaves of Laurel
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar
- 20 g brown sugar
- 30 ml oil
- ½ large onion
- 100 ml water
- salt, pepper
- Choose a wash beans and a inmuiem in cold water with at least 3-4 hours before or evening until morning.
- Put the beans to a boil together with sheets of Laurel.
- If you want to prepare a quick salad, then we use beans from preserve, just wash in cold water.
- While the beans are boiled marinade and prepare 100 ml of cold water, pour the vinegar, salt, sugar and pepper. Mix well and when melted both salt and sugar, then add the oil.
- Cut the onions into cubes, then parsley tocam mix them with boiled beans and sauce preparation.
- Bean Salad with onion is ready and we can serve with crispy fried bacon.
Flavor and good taste-Bean Salad with onion
© 2016, Tina.