Benefits of spinach is due to the multitude of nutrients it contains: minerals, vitamins, pigments and phyto nutrients, including potassium, manganese, zinc, magnesium, iron and calcium.
The best solution is to consume the crudeness, by cooking, the molecules of oxalic acid in spinach inorganic, become as a result of exposure to heat and can lead to the formation of oxalic acid crystals in the kidneys. A salad of spinach provides any person an amount of vitamins and minerals.
Here’s a simple recipe, healthy and easy to make.
- 250 g spinach
- 3-4, Strawberry
- 50 g feta or mozzarella, cas,
- a tomato,
- 6-7 seeds give walnuts,
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- -salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients and serve immediately
- Wash in water recespanacul, rags and strawberries.
- Place the spinach leaves in a bowl and slice strawberries, rosia then put over spinach.
- Add cheese, add nuts and season with the salt, pepper, oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Serve salad right away.
Flavor and good taste-Spinach Salad
© 2016, Tina.