A preparation of fish, with a tasty stuffing. For this preparation, fillet of fish aptly șalău white, cod, hake, Pike, etc. (I used fillets of hake). For stuffing is better to use frozen peas, fresh and tastes much better than the one in the tins. Also can be used for stuffing and other vegetables such as broccoli or green beans.
- 500 g white fish fillets
- 50 g white bread
- 50 ml milk
- 1 egg
- Salt, pepper
- bread crumbs
- vegetable oil for frying
- 150 g frozen green peas
- 50 g onion
- An curățăm and an onion cut small cubes.
- In a pan put warm vegetable oil and onions at distuit until it has a glassy texture.
- In a small cratiță boiled water put salt and boil peas without a decongea. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Because peas retain their green color astrălucitor, a trecurăm from the hot water and leave it around a minute under the Jet of cold water, and then put together with roasted onions in a blender and a mixing up one obtains a fine puree.
- The core of the bread is broken in pieces over concrete milk.
- Fish fillets, thawed them tamponăm well with kitchen towels on both sides. Fillets should be thoroughly dry so as not to leave the water, so they will keep its shape during roasting.
- In a blender put the fillet of fish and we will obtain a paste mixing until smooth.
- Add the soaked bread in milk and gently squeezed, the egg, salt, pepper and more mixăm to incorporate all ingredients.
- Form a chifteluță that you aplatizăm in the Center which put a teaspoon of filling.
- Înfășurăm edges carefully and form a solid donut.
- We run into the breadcrumbs.
- In a pan put oil and încinem fried bombițele, we FRY 4-5 minutes on both sides. The oil must be very hot, then reduce power to fire does not burn on the surface and bake in the middle.
- We can serve any type of side dish-rice, mashed potatoes or pasta.
© 2016, Tina.