Along with the roast lamb Soup, baked and painted eggs, the bread with cheese and raisins should not be missing from the menu. The Easter bread recipe that you propose is simple and delicious.
- Dough *
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g butter
- 25 g yeast
- lemon peel and orange peel
- For stuffing *
- 1 kg cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- 250 g sugar
- 200 g raisins
- 2 sachets vanilla sugar
- lemon rind and orange
- 1 pinch salt
- 60 ml milk
- 300 g flour
- In a bowl put flour and make a dent in the middle where we add butter, stir well and then put the eggs.
- Prepare the yeast from yeast, milk and a little sugar.
- Once you add the ingredients prepared over a flour and stir all ingredients incorporating well.
- We get a buns you leave to rise covered with a soft. You have to stand in a warm place.
- Separately, in another bowl, put together the cottage cheese, sour cream, sugar, lemon peel and orange peel, a pinch of salt, flour, vanilla and eggs.
- Mix well with an electric mixer until thoroughly incorporate all ingredients and at the end add the raisins.
- When the dough is raised well, you share in two and with the help of the rolling pin made two sheets with the thickness of a finger.
- A sheet of dough sit in the Pan greased with butter, pour over cheese mixture, then cover with the other sheet,pressing easy to not to stand out the cheese.
- We put the pan in the oven at the right temperature and bake at the same temperature all the way to the final.
- Bread with cheese when baking, a leave to cool at room temperature for a few hours, powder with sugar and serve it on the traditional Holy Holidays of Easter Day.
Flavor and good taste-sweet bread with raisins and cheese
© 2016, Tina.