Broccoli Soup, at 11 months
- 6 cups of broccoli bouquets
- 2 tablespoons flour,
- 2 cups milk,
- 1 cup chicken broth salt,
- 2 tablespoons butter,
- ½ teaspoon of thyme,
- a pinch of salt.
- Buchetelele wash brocoli and put them to boil.
- When softened, put together bouquets brocolii chicken broth in the blender. Mixeazam until they become a creamy paste.
- In a pan melt the butter over the flour, add the thyme, salt and milk.
- Boil and mix continuously for about 2 minutes.
- When ready add the cream sauce over the broccoli.
- Boil soup obtained for about 4-5 minutes.
Furl small baby!
© 2016, Tina.