Cabbage is one of the oldest vegetables, dating from around 1600.
It is known that drinking juice from sauerkraut help cure stomach and intestinal ulcers.
If someone looks at the ingredients of a low-calorie diet, the cabbage is in the top of the list. One cup of chopped cabbage has just 15 calories. It is clearly a food for weight loss.
- 500 g cabbage
- 300 g noodles or macaroni
- 4 Red
- Prague ham 250 g
- 250 g curd
- 4 tablespoons cream
- 4 eggs
- 200 g grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons oil, salt, pepper, basil leaves
- Curațăm cabbage leaves and spines. exterior veștede A cut fideluță and a boil for 5 minutes.
- In another pot, Cook the noodles in the water. Drain the noodles and cabbage in colander.
- Decojim tomatoes, then cut them into slices and înăbușim them in 2 tablespoons hot oil, until the juice decreases. Put out the fire, we sprinkle the Basil to taste and Add finely sliced șunca.
- Preincălzim oven.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, eggs, sweet, 100 g of grated cheese and pepper.
- In a greased Tin that is lined with remaining oil and with bread crumbs, put the cabbage with noodles mixed with șunca and tomatoes. Evenly pour the cream cheese with the eggs and we sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Bake pudding ½ hour at medium heat. Crust crispy cheese gives a special taste to the preparation.
Flavor and taste-cabbage noodle pudding
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.