Caesar salad originated in the 1920s, when mexican chef, Italian, Caesar Cardini, prepared her for the first time in a restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico.
The story says that chef Caesar had to prepare, knock off, something for a group of actors, which doesn’t really have anything in the refrigerator.
In such circumstances, Caesar was forced to improvise this salad prepared with the ingredients cited in the kitchen. Initially, the salad not included chicken breast, and a few other ingredients for dressing, being added later.
Although very simple, Caesar salad has become over the years a culinary star.
- 500 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 120 g broccoli
- 2 eggs
- 1 garlic cațel
- 50 g mayonnaise
- 50 ml lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 150 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 750 g lettuce Coss
- 2 Red
- a few olives
- salt and pepper
- Curațăm, a salad and a spalăm in 2-3 EPA and then a cut blades.
- Cut the bacon jullienne, sotăm it into a pan and it lasăm.
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, oregano, thyme and cook it on the grill.
- In a separate bowl add the egg galbenușurile, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and add the olive oil, stirring continuously with a whisk until the mixture becomes homogeneous.
- Add salad dressing, half the amount of Parmesan cheese and mix gently.
- Mounting plates with salad and add the bacon, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, remaining chicken cooking on the grill.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.