This cake is particularly through its delicate taste and shape. It is a cake that will appeal to the family and guests, it is easy to make with ingredients at your fingertips.
- 2 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 120 g sugar
- 20 g cocoa
- 100 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 300 ml whipped cream
- 100 g of caster sugar (or sugar)
- 50 g almonds
- 250 g cherries (can be frozen)
- 50 g of chocolate
- Mix the flour, baking powder and cocoa. Add the oil and sugar and mix it up.
- In a bowl beat eggs with whisk, after that we add in the flour and sugar mixture. Mix gently.
- In a Tin that is lined with baking paper (I used a cake pan size 30 x 35 cm) evenly pour the batter, netezim, after that we enter in the tray 180 degrees preâncălzit in and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When dough is baking it out from the oven and let it cool lăsăsm.
- From countertop cut a circle using a stencil or a bowl with a capacity of approximately 1.2 litres. This circle will be based on the cake.
- Tapetăm glass bowl with food and foil from the remaining dough cut into strips with which capitonăm the Bowl by pressing slightly so that the dough to the bowl.
- Pisăm almonds, chocolate tocăm in small cubes and we prepare the whipped cream.
- When the cream ready, add more powdered sugar and mixăm how to incorporate the sugar. You need to get a cream with a solid consistency where we add chocolate, almonds and cherries, mix it slightly.
- If you use frozen cherries, drain them well for soup.
- Pour the cream into the prepared Bowl and cover with the cut out circle from the countertop.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator (not the freezer) for 6-8 hours.
- Before serving, răsturnăm Bowl on a serving platter, cake will easily escape us ajuntându sheet with which I dusted mixing bowl.
- Ornăm the cake after his own imagination.
Flavor and good taste-cake Anthill
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.