There can be no celebration at the Romans without cakes on the table. More recipe Thursday represents a kind of sponge cake, let him try.
- 300 g golden raisins and black combined
- 100 g candied cranberries
- 150 g dried figs, cut into small pieces
- 175 ml vodka
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 175 g soft butter
- 175 g brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 125 g flour
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tsp cinnamon mix, nutmeg, ground cloves
- Put the fruit soaked in vodka mixed with vanilla extract, at least 24 hours in advance to prepare the cake. Cover the dish with foil.
- Încingem oven to 300f. Brush and tapetăm with baking paper a round tray (20 cm) with detachable walls.
- Beat with mixer the butter soft along with the sugar, until the sugar dissolves. Gradually add the beaten eggs, then little by little the flour, mixed with spices.
- Drain the soaked fruit is made into dough and add them, stirring to incorporate.
- Pour into prepared tray composition.
- Bake cake until passing the quiz toothpeek. We'll leave it to cool in the tray and then dismissed.
- Decorate with icing sugar.
Flavor and good taste-Cake art
© 2016, Tina.