It’s a cake with cocoa crust, cream, delicate cherry and walnut. A cake full of flavor … … … a delight.
- 6 eggs
- 250 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar for cherries
- 400 g cream
- 200 g cream (oily)
- 150 g sugar
- 200 g of frozen cherries
- 80 g walnuts
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 30 g butter
- Separate egg yolks from albușurile.
- Beat albușurile foam, add sugar gradually and mixăm albușurile up harden. Gradually add flour, vanilla gălbenusurile I mixed baking powder, cocoa and in the end.
- Mix gently until we obtain a creamy composition without gogoloașe
- Put the composition in a Tin that is lined tray with baking paper and lay a hot oven at 180 ° C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do check with toothpick test if no dough on the toothpick, and a clean out when înțepăm countertop, we can remove it from the oven. The countertop is ripe.
- After baking let cake to cool for 1-2 hours.
- Dezghețam cherries and they leave the course after which we sprinkle them with powdered sugar.
- The nuts they cut in pieces.
- Mixăm cream until it acquires a solid density, after which we add sugar and cream. Mix gently.
- Cut dough into two unequal parts (bottom must have a height of about 1-1.5 cm).
- The upper part of the door is cut into cubes or slices of side 2-3 cm.
- We batter () on a plateau over crust nivelăm a layer of cream and then we thawed and cherries nuts (6-7 tablespoons). Over cherries and walnuts we cube cut the countertop must have a smaller circumference as base. Invelim with cream again.
- Repeat twice, yet so we will have 3 rows of cherries and walnuts with three layers of crust, all wrapped in cream.
- Chocolate deny in small pieces and put it in a cratiță together with the butter and melt them bain marie (water should not touch the bottom). Mix until smooth.
- Ornăm after his own imagination.
- Put the cake in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours after that we serve.
Flavor and good taste-cake L
The author of this wonderful recipes is Elena-Kamelenta
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.