A pastry that makes you dream …
- 5 eggs
- 8 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 tbsp water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 3 large spoons tickhill café
- 100 gr butter
- 500 ml cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar (Brown)
- 5 tablespoons water
- 450 ml whipped cream
- A dark chocolate or chocolate milk (to taste)
- Beat whites with salt dust. Add sugar one spoon and mixing until the sugar is incorporated nicely. Add water and egg yolks one by one. We mixed flour-sifted with cocoa, then putting a spoon to incorporate into the egg mixture, stirring with a spoon from the bottom up.
- In a tray lined with baking paper and greased with a little oil mixture, and put the tray in the preheated oven dam, over low heat for about 40 minutes, check with a toothpick to remove from oven.
- In a saucepan put the egg, sugar, coffee and butter, ness put them on low heat, stirring constantly until the sugar has melted, no longer than one minute and a boil.
- Leave the cream to cool, stirring from time to time to make crust.
- Beat whipped cream (I use liquid vegetable cream) and when the cream is cold put it over cream and mixing at low speed in order to get a fluffy cream, lighter sourdough.
- In a smaller saucepan caramelizam 4 tablespoons sugar, you switch off with cold water, let the heat until sugar melts and forms a creamy syrup.
- Il leave it cool.
- When cake has cooled il insiropam with syrup and then spread over cream cream, put a layer of whipped cream and grated chocolate flakes form a glaze on top.
Flavor and good taste-Cake La Boheme
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.