It’s a delicious cake that calls for keeping the refrigerator almost eight hours before being served, for frăgezirea of the leaf.
Instead of apricot Compote we used any other fruits-cherries, peaches and strawberries.
If the sugar content is very sweet, cream sugar quantity should be reduced.
- 3 eggs
- 150 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- 200 g cream
- 150 g milk
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 250 g of flour
- 1 sachet baking powder
- 250 g mascarpone
- 500 ml cream for whipped cream (crème patisserie to the ~ 30%),
- 150 g caster sugar
- Apricot Compote
- fruit jelly
- appetizers-cake decoration
- Mix the eggs with the sugar and vanilla powder and then add the cream and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and cocoa powder, mix it up, after which we add baking powder and flour.
- For we need a baking tray in the shape of a heart (diameter suitable 24-26 cm), silicone (it is not necessary to tapetăm).
- Pour in half of the dough shape and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- We'll bake two tops.
- Cut apricots into small cubes.
- Beat with whisk whipped cream together with sugar, not a mixăm to thickeners, add mascarpone (we keep 2-3 tablespoons for decoration) and mix it gently and then we add apricots which incorporate them into the cream.
- Tops cut them into two chilled and însiropăm them with lemon juice on the apricot Compote on each crust 5 to 6 tablespoons. The countertop must not be very juicy.
- Împarțim cream in order to get us to cover each crust.
- Assemble the cake nivelând cream on every countertop, countertop over the next over which we put cream and the next batter equally.
- On the sides of the cake wrapped with presăram cream for cake decoration or can be decorated with almond flakes.
- On top put strawberries poured over a jelly (gelatin) fruit we are preparing as instructed on the sachet.
- Buttercream or whipped cream with the mascarpone with the help of a posh.
- The cake is ready.
- We're in the refrigerator and serve it after 6-8 hours.
Flavor and good taste-cake Love
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.