Of course, like any other cookies and Manjeet Rigo has many variations. The recipe that I will be presenting is my childhood recipe, just like mom.
Cake Rigo J
Cake "Rigo J" Author: Tina Prep time: 30 mins Cook time: 35 mins Total time: 1 hour 5 mins Serves: 10
- 8 eggs
- 8 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons ground walnuts
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 baking powder
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 whole eggs
- A jug with cold milk
- 250 g butter
- 200 g caster sugar
- 1 packet of butter (200 g)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut ground for decoration
- Separate egg yolks from albușurile.
- Beat albușurile foam, add sugar gradually and mixăm albușurile up harden. Add gălbenusurile, the celebration in which we mixed baking powder, raisins, and finally succeeds.
- Mix gently until we obtain a creamy composition without gogoloașe
- Put the composition in a Tin that is lined tray with baking paper and lay a hot oven at 180 ° C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Do check with toothpick test if no dough on the toothpick, and a clean out when înțepăm countertop, we can remove it from the oven. The countertop is ripe.
- Mix it up in a crăticioară flour with 3 eggs until we obtain a paste pour over the milk.
- Crăticioara put on low heat and mix continuously until cream is ingroașâ taking care not to make gogoloașe. When boiled take off the heat and leave to cool.
- Mixăm butter with sugar powder until it's done. When the butter is foamy and feels no sugar boiled and cooled incorporate cream, minutely. We will get a fluffy cream.
- Asezăm cream over crust and a nivelăm uniform throughout the area.
- Mixăm or rub in the butter with a spatula with 3 tablespoons cocoa until one obtains a homogeneous paste which you spread evenly over cream.
- We sprinkle coconut icing over the ground and leave the cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours after we serve.
- And my opinion is delicious-made easy.
© 2016, Tina.