It is an excellent cake that has the taste of childhood. Who has not heard of Cake television? It’s a good cake, flavored, easy to do and that’s definitely thrilled copilariile.
The recipe I experienced it for The Easter Holidays that have just passed.
Having a bunch of job replaced the cream flour boiled with a cream pudding. The result … excellent one, it was the first cake we have over napustit all and I finished it quickly.
- 6 eggs
- 200 g flour
- 200 g sugar
- 40 ml of water
- 40 ml of oil
- a sachet of baking powder
- a pinch salt
- 250 g powdered sugar
- 200 g soft butter, at room temperature
- 500 g flour
- 50 ml warm milk
- 30 g honey
- 40 g cocoa
- 2 large eggs
- 1 sachet baking powder
- the core from a baton of vanilla (or vanilla essence)
- one teaspoon rum
- a pinch of salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 500 ml milk
- 50 g of flour
- 80 g sugar
- 1 pod of vanilla (or vanilla sugar)
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk egg yolks with oil until they become like a cream.
- We whites in bowl of a mixer and mixing them at first to a small step and then you a big step.
- When egg whites have become a hard foam reduce the mixing speed and add the sugar spoon, spoon continuad to mixing up we have a foam that falls from the vessel if not a rasturnam with bottom-up. Add egg whites, yolks, over the water and mix with a spatula or a wooden spoon, with moves from top to bottom, so as not to show off the air in the composition.
- Then add the sifted flour with the baking powder and salt and mix gently until well incorporate the flour and I recived a homogeneous composition and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a pan and dusted with baking paper, which I greased it with a little butter or oil.
- Enter pan in preheated oven at 180 C for about 25-30 minutes or until it passes the test toothpeek.
- Pandispanul leave to cool to room temperature.
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and mix them well well, until we get a homogeneous dough.
- Divide dough into two equal parts and give them in two size tray.
- It will be very easy to work with if you spread the dough between two sheets of baking paper, will not stick and does not have to add the flour.
- When we have the desired size sheet, remove one of the pieces of dough, and place all the worksheet that I spread on the back of the tray.
- Bake the sheets 10-12 minutes in hot oven at 180 ° C, then leave to cool.
- Pull apart the pastaia vanilla seeds.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom, pour 500 ml of milk put the vanilla seeds and pastaia.
- Place the saucepan on the hob and bring the milk to boiling point and then stop the fire. Cover the saucepan with a lid and leave for half an hour to take milk Vanilla flavor.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, mixing the 6 egg yolks 80 g sugar until mixture becomes creamy.
- Add egg mixture over 50 grams of flour, stirring with a whisk until we obtain a homogeneous paste with no lumps.
- Hot milk with vanilla flavor, pour the egg mixture over ⅔, stirring with whisk continuously.
- After it and we have a incorporates fine paste, pour the entire mixture over the milk left over in the pan.
- Place the saucepan on the hob over medium heat and mix continuously till it starts to boil.
- Continue to mix 2-3 minutes until cream is îngroasa good.
- Take the saucepan off the heat, remove the seeds and vanilla pastaia, cover with a foil food and leave the cream to cool to room temperature.
- From vanilla cream put aside 2-3 tablespoons for ornare.
- Over a sheet of cocoa, put half of vanilla cream, nivelam with the spatula, place pandispanul, then put the remaining vanilla cream over that place a second sheet of cocoa.
- Above can be decorated with a white chocolate glaze. I chose ornez easy as was usual at the mother to do.
- I stretched above the cream aside and Paran over I shaved chocolate.
- Cake Television is ready, leave at least an hour to serve, intrepatrunde cream the sheets and they become soft and fine you will melt in your mouth.
Flavor and good taste-Cake tv
© 2016, Tina.