For Arabs, the hospitality is a virtue, and families are cataloged after how it wears and receiving guests. In the Arab world, invitations to meals are hot, festive experiences, but also regular, not formal.
After the mass, mesenii wash their hands and come back to serve several different fruits or cakes always present. The recipe below is a simple recipe that you can serve with much success the company alongside an aromatic tea.
- 50 ml milk
- 50 ml oil
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 150 g candied fruits and dried fruits
- 100 g flour
- 150 g sugar
- 150 g chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1 sachet
- 1 vanilla essence
- a pinch of salt
- The three eggs to break them and separate the egg white from the yolk.
- In a large mixing bowl with the egg white we will put a pinch of salt and mixăm.
- When the egg white was strengthened at a time, then add sugar, 3 egg yolks, vanilla essence, oil and milk. Then add flour and baking powder.
- A small chocolate cut into cubes and incorporate in a batter.
- Mix well and put in a tray composition (or round cake Pan), covered with baking paper.
- Candied fruits and dried fruits you put over the dough in the Pan so the incad when checul oven grows, they are incorporated.
- Enter pan in preheated oven at 180 C and they baked up lasăm pass scobitoarei test.
- Decorate with the melted chocolate and with candied fruits and dried.
Flavor and good taste-cake with chocolate and candied fruits
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.