I like very much the peaches, apricots, nectarines, I can say that I love them. We are in the season of fruit and you have to take advantage of this.
And after a day’s work I want to bake a cake with an easy and quick to do, a cake flavored with a fine taste of cinnamon that along with the flavour of peaches is hardly declined.
- 3 peaches
- 3 eggs
- 100 g butter
- 200 g sour cream
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 300 g flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- It is important that all ingredients be at room temperature.
- In a bowl put the butter and sugar that we started mixing the easier then to a high gear of the mixer.
- Mixing up get a fine foam.
- One by one we add three eggs, mixing continuously until incorporate eggs.
- Add sour cream and mix with a spoon with light moves not to chop the mixture.
- Mix flour with baking powder and baking soda, then add to the butter mixture over, spoon with spoon.
- Dusted with baking paper on a tray on which a brush with a little oil.
- Half of batter in pan, place with a spoon and place it over the peaches, peeled and sliced.
- Sprinkle over peaches cinnamon powder and granulated sugar (brown sugar).
- Put peaches over the other half of dough and nivelam to cover the whole surface.
- Enter pan in preheated oven and bake the cake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 170 ° c.
- When a cake is done out of a tray and sprinkle with powdered sugar and a leave to cool.
- Serve it warm with a cold glass of milk.
Flavor and good taste-Cake with peaches
© 2016, Tina.