Cake with yogurt and apples
Cake with yogurt and apples Recipe Type: Dessert/Sweets Author: Tina Serves: 6
- 240 g flour
- 250 g sugar:
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr yogurt
- 1 baking powder
- 60gr sunflower oil
- 1 lemon (zest)
- 1 Apple
- Mixăm whole eggs well and when we have a consistent mousse add sugar, sifted flour, baking powder, yogurt, lemon zest and oil and mix until creamy and composition is uniform.
- Finally, add the Apple peeled and cut into cubes, mix well.
- Tapetăm a tray with baking paper d or butter and flour and pour the dough, nivelăm.
- Enter pan in preheated oven at 180 C and bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove the Pan from the oven and on top we sprinkle powdered sugar, then let the cake cool before serving.
Flavor and good taste-cake with yogurt and apples
© 2016, Tina.