For English, brioșa is a cult. It’s a national dish. They invented it and all they enjoy most about her taste.
History of brioșei is old. Like anything that they respect and want to have a glorious future, and brioșa started. Most food was poor servants of the wealthy medieval courts.
Since then, brioșa has become the most fashionable „bread” in the island.
Today, brioșa has all sorts of flavors better. I have added fruit: apples, cherries, cherry, strawberry, became more lush and, in its form adapted, is equally sought after.
Complements the taste of coffee or tea. Moreover, her shape, which remained the same even after so long, it is a delight for children.
- 200 g soft butter, diced
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 100 g bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Caramel filling *
- 400 g granulated sugar
- 250 g butter
- 200 ml milk
- 3 egg yolks
- Decor *
- whipped cream, caramel sauce
- Mix the sugar with the butter until the mix well, add the eggs one at a time, vanilla, baking powder and cocoa.
- Presarăm flour and mix it up.
- Add the finely chopped chocolate in composition.
- Place muffins in forms of composition. Bake 15-20 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C preîncins.
- Melt the sugar, stirring constantly not to form netopite, and more lumps not to burn. Mix yolks with 4-5 teaspoons of sugar until they become a creamy like cushioning. Add the cream, melted sugar over egg, one teaspoon, stirring quickly, then butter and finally the milk. Omogenizam and give away from heat.
- With a syringe we take ¾ from the caramel sauce and we fill brioșele are hot, and the rest of the sauce we preserve for scenery.
- When they have cooled ornăm with caramel sauce.
Flavor and good taste-caramel Muffins