When I was a kid my mom I made this dessert course, often with only nuts, almonds and pistachio were grocery around the corner. Oh it’s delicious and have a name, țucur, nuts,.
Let’s get ready imprena this recipe in the specification of the cakes my mother-Țucur.
- 300 g sugar
- 25 g butter
- 100 g Walnut kernels
- 100 g shelled pistachios
- 100 g almonds
- 100 g raw peanuts
- 100 g cashew nuts
- Put all the fruits in a taut and bake 2 to 3 minutes in the oven.
- Put sugar in a cratiță together with the butter and put it on low heat.
- While the amestecâm continually melt, so as not to burn.
- When it is fully melted add the fruit. We build them carefully and then put the mixture on a baking paper.
- Nivelăm to obtain the thickness desired.
- Portionam after it has cooled.
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.