A delicious dish with cheap ingredients and few, ideal for a family lunch.
- 1 cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 1-2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 203 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon curry
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Cauliflower bouquets and an open in a wash under running cold water.
- Clean and chop the onions and garlic.
- Clean potatoes and cut into cubes.
- In a pan put more fried in deep oil, onion and garlic.
- Add the potatoes and fry for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add curry, oregano, salt, the poured over a cup of water.
- Add the cauliflower with a lid cover and leave to simmer until cauliflower is tender.
- When cauliflower is cooked pan and let you discover drop soup.
- Season with fresh leaves of parsley or dill to taste.
Flavor and good taste-cauliflower, curry and potatoes
© 2016, Tina.