Timbala is kind of souffle more evolved, in whose composition is mixed flavours of the Orient in a pot from Kempton, a delicacy as there are not many.
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 g finely chopped tarragon
- 10 g cinnamon
- 10 g pepper
- 10 g nutmeg
- 10 g paprika
- 50 g butter
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces, boil in salt water an then dismissed, put it in a bowl and a pisam.
- Add the butter and Parmesan cheese, shaved, and knead as it is warm.
- Add the tarragon flavor, cinnamon, nutmeg, paprika and pepper (crushed), on which we place the 4 eggs. Mix everything very well, put in a pot and a dam in the oven 20 minutes.
- The result ..... feast for our taste buds.
Flavor and good taste-cauliflower Timbala
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.