Cheese and onion muffins
- 120 g white flour with human growth agent
- 120 g wholemeal flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 quarter teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small onion, grated date
- 100 g cheese breed
- 2 eggs
- 100 g skimmed milk
- Preincalzim the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Mix both types of flour, baking powder, pepper, onion and cheese grater on race. Separately, beat the eggs well together with the milk.
- Pour this mixture into the flour mixture and mix carefully until we get a homogeneous dough (don't we insist too much, otherwise the briosele will have a consistency too hard).
- Pour the dough into the shapes of muffins and bake 20-30 minutes (check with a toothpick if you were baking in the middle).
- It is recommended to eat immediately preparation.
© 2016, Tina.