There are many dishes that can boast so many legends related to their origin. The copyright for “Chicken Kiev” or “Chops of Kiev”, or “Kievscaia” are disputed between Ukrainians, French, Russians and Americans. It’s a tasty prepared with exquisite flavours.
- 750 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 160 g butter
- 10 ml lime juice
- 150 g flour
- 3 PCs eggs
- 120 g breadcrumbs
- 200 ml oil
- Parsley, green onions, garlic
- Mix butter (at room temperature to be less soft) with parsley, green onions and garlic, all minced.
- Add lemon juice and thus obtain a paste of sweet butter.
- With the help of a food composition moods from films a baton that you give to the refrigerator at a temperature of 4 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Breast of chicken il beat well hammered schnitzel, so to get a piece of meat that can be run.
- Put the piece of meat one quarter of the amount of flavored butter and run, after you go through the flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- FRY it in a pan I put enough oil so that the preparation be Ruddy from outside and penetrated inside.
- It is served warm with boiled potatoes and salad.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.