Poultry meat are cooked quickly, easily and is low in calories. For these features is recommended in its dietary nutrition of children, elderly people and convalescentilor. Also, poultry meat fat has a small amount of cholesterol.
Today we are going to cook a chicken breast in spicy sauce, a simple recipe easy to do. If we don’t like the taste of spicy Tabasco sauce ingredients excluding sin and we get a delicious chicken in sweet and sour sauce-tomant.
- 150 g tomato paste
- ⅔ cup chicken stock (water)
- 3 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 kg chicken breast without skin and bones
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3-4 stalks green onion
- hot cooking rice, optional
- Mix together tomato paste, Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice and garlic in a pan.
- Slice chicken breast into slices no il too thin (2 cm thick) and sprinkle it with salt.
- Put the tomato mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- When it starts to boil reduce heat to medium-low, cover the Pan and let simmer 5 minutes to boil.
- Add the chicken over and cook another 5 minutes or more, until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with hot cooked rice.
- To make the food less spicy, reduce the amount of Tabasco 1-2 teaspoons.
Flavor and taste good-spicy chicken breast, Sweet-Sour
© 2016, Tina.