Today we cook with a simple recipe for chicken breast in sour cream and mushroom sauce. It is an easy to prepare recipe, with a very pleasant taste.
You can serve this dish with any garnish potatoes, polenta, rice, salad.
- 300 g chicken breast
- 1 medium onion
- 200 g sliced mushrooms
- 150 g sour cream
- a tablespoon of vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and wash the onion into thin slices and then cut.
- Wash chicken breast, dry with a kitchen towel and cut into medium size butati.
- In a pan put oil at the incis we sota onions with a bit of salt. Taste can add 1-2 cloves of crushed garlic, will give a special flavor chicken and brisket.
- Add chicken breast in skillet and sotam until catching a bit of golden color.
- Fit with salt and pepper.
- Add mushrooms and more sotam 2-3 minutes.
- Over chicken in skillet sotat, add sour cream and let it simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Serve it hot.
- We can decorate with chopped Greens or grated cheese.
Chicken breast in sour cream and mushroom sauce is a real delight, a recipe from the kitchen. Just as tasty and aromatic roast chicken is with carrots, I recommend you try, you won’t regret it.
Flavor and good taste-chicken breast in cream sauce
© 2016, Tina.