In the ranking of the most appealing fruits, cherries are definitely in the top.
According to scientists, cherries have numerous beneficial effects on health:
-I can help you sleep better
-are good for the heart and circulatory system
-are good for your brain
-are a natural anti-inflammatory
-may help prevent cancer
Today we are going to prepare a delicious cherry sauce, that will be the star of the menu along with a tasty chicken breasts cooking on a grill hot soft.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 400 g cherries
- a small onion
- Cup red wine
- ½ chicken broth (if we do not use water)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar balasamic
- 30 g butter
- ½ lemon
- salt, pepper
- olive oil
- Cut chicken breast in half, with put salt, pepper and oil.
- We rolled up on a hot grill well or on a hot plate in Grill pan type
- Cut onion and put the quality in heating oil.
- Once the onion has softened, pour the red wine (I used Cabernet) chicken soup and balsamic vinegar.
- Mix well and cook about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add cherries that can be proasete or frozen, pitted and cleaned thoroughly with cold water.
- We will keep the sauce heat stirring until thick, about 2 to 3 minutes, so that in the end have a siropoasa consistency.
- When the necessary consistency add the butter, salt and the juice of half lemon.
- Put two pieces on a platter of chicken and cherry Buttercream with sauce, serve with mashed potatoes or stuffing of rice.
Flavor and good taste-chicken breast with cherry sauce
© 2015 – 2016, Tina.