Recipe file filled with cheese is exactly what we need to cook a quick dinner or lunch, when our time is very limited.
Will guarantee you, on how simple the recipe, tasty tat is the result.
- 1 fillet of chicken (chicken breast)
- 100 g grated cheese or mozzarella
- Salt and pepper-to taste
- Vegetable oil-for frying
- 1 fresh egg
- Slice chicken breast is all his, then we'll beat that for schnitzel. Spice up your taste.
- Cheese (mozzarella) il dam through the grated.
- In a bowl beat the egg with a bit of salt, then add the flour over till we get a homogeneous mixture.
- On each slice of meat put a tablespoon of grated cheese and run.
- Dam each roll through the egg mixture and place it in the pan with the hot oil.
- The fire must be suitable, not too loud, so you get the yellow rolls cooked inside.
- Toast rolls on both sides and then remove them on a paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with a rice, potato linings or vegetables, along with a seasonal salad.
Flavor and good taste-chicken fillet filled with cheese
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.