An excellent recipe, easy to make, with fewer ingredients, available to anyone. Cooking chicken breast so it melts in your mouth, that you can’t stop eating.
- 1 whole chicken breast
- 1 onion
- 3-4 tablespoons cream cheese or cheese scratch
- 1-2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 100 ml sparkling water
- 2 teaspoons Spice (Universal)
- Salt, pepper
- vegetable oil
- Boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into small pieces in il.
- Peel the onion, a wash and a cut in rings.
- Place the chicken and onions in a pot, add one teaspoon of seasoning, mayonnaise and vinegar.
- Mix well, then add the siphon and mix again.
- Leave the meat to marinate for 2 hours in refrigerator.
- After the meat has been marinated, place in a baking pan and pour a little oil and marinade sauce. Season to taste with more spice.
- Enter pan in oven and bake at 180 C for 30 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and sprinkle with cheese or cheese shaved on top.
- We introduce the tray in the oven again for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with a side dish of rice or potatoes, with a seasonal salad.
Flavor and good taste-chicken Gratin
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.