Being on Saturday decided to spend less time in the kitchen, rezervandu placearea me to write. So for lunch I made a stew with mashed potatoes, it took me less than an hour.
I did not use a standard recipe, I used ingredients found by refrigerator …. and the result is not a work of art, but!. .. We have a tasty and quick lunch made with just a few ingredients:
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 green onions, threads can be any kind of onion
- 2 Pimiento peppers cut Into cubes
- Champignon Mushrooms cut 5 julien, may be used and the conserve
- 2 tablespoons sour cream that I mixed it with a teaspoon of flour
- 3 tablespoons diced tomatoes from preserve
- 2 tablespoons oil, parsley, salt and pepper
- Onions, peppers, mushrooms and put them in a pan, in the heating oil price and distuim them for a minute, then add the chicken.
- You distuit well for 2-3 minutes, then add water to cover the entire composition and tomatoes from the preserve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let boil at low heat for 25-30 cam.
- When the meat is cooked add sour cream mixed with flour and sprinkle with chopped parsley and let you give a hot and ready ostropelul.
- We serve it with polenta, mashed potatoes or rice.
- If you have a hard day and little time I recommend the recipe, you will not lose much time in the kitchen.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.