Recipe belongs to talentatei Italian Giada De Laurentiis is a quick and easy recipe.
The combination of chicken and pasta there can be than an excellent result.
A perfectly prepared when time does not allow us to stamp bad than in the kitchen.
- 9 tablespoons butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pieces of chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 450 g sliced oyster mushroom
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 5 cloves garlic chopped
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 50 g flour
- 1 l milk
- 240 g heavy cream
- 240 ml chicken stock (water)
- nutmeg, thyme, chopped fresh parsley
- 340 g pasta
- 2 hands of frozen peas
- 200 g grated Parmesan cheese
- 25 g breadcrumbs
- Cut chicken pieces into small cubes and season the chicken with salt and pepper and melted it calim over low heat for 4 minutes on each side, in a pan where um 1 tablespoon melted butter with one oil.
- FRY on both sides until they become slightly Golden.
- Scoatembucatile chicken on a plate and leave it to cool.
- In the Pan I fried chicken pieces sotam mushrooms over medium heat until liquid evaporates from them and they become slightly Brown about 1-2 minutes
- Add the onion, garlic and thyme and continue to sotam until the onion becomes transparent approx. 5 min.
- Add the wine and let it boil till it evaporates.
- Mix mushrooms with chicken.
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in skillet, add the flour and mix for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Pour the milk, sour cream, chicken broth, nutmeg.
- Fit with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and increase the intensity of the fire cover the Pan and leave to boil.
- After 2-3 clocote take cover and mix once in a while for 10 minutes more, until sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta after the instructions on the package.
- Drain the pasta and pour over chicken, along with chopped parsley, sauce and peas.
- Mix gently and then put all the preparation in the tray which previously greased with butter.
- Mix the breadcrumbs and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese evenly over the preparation and sat in the tray.
- From place to place pieces of butter and sprinkle the last
- Dam in the oven for about 25 minutes.
© 2016, Tina.