Duration: 60 minutes
A delicious preparation of specifications of my mother’s recipes. Chicken legs in mustard sauce are a real Delicatessen, flavorful and tender of melt in your mouth.
- 4 chicken legs
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 100 ml liquid cream
- 50 ml oil
- thyme, salt and pepper to taste
- The hind legs of chicken, season them with salt, pepper and thyme and then browned them in hot oil in skillet.
- When the hind legs have caught a golden color add 150 ml of water, and boil for 30 minutes over low heat.
- When you are ready, remove them and keep our buttocks.
- The sauce I boil or add mustard and cream and give a boil.
- Add sauce over the hind legs in the sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- We serve hot along with sauce and a side dish of rice or potatoes.
© 2015 – 2016, Florentina Mirela.