It’s a perfect recipe for a family meal. A tasty, easy and quick to do and with few ingredients.
Chicken with garlic and Basil in tomato and butter sauce
- 450 g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 100 g butter
- 6 medium sized tomatoes
- grind 4 cloves of garlic
- 5-6 fresh basil threads
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Prepare chicken breast cut into cubes according to il, season with salt and pepper.
- In a pan with hot oil FRY 4-5 minutes on each side of the chicken breast.
- When it was nice and Brown out of the Pan and il-leave it to cool.
- Leave a little oil to cool then put tomatoes cut into cubes and they calim to slow fire.
- When tomatoes have left juice add butter and garlic. Mix well to incorporate the butter into the sauce.
- When we put in a sauce pan formed chicken pieces.
- Cover the pan with a lid and leave to a boil then cover dam to one side and let it boil yet a 5 minutes.
- Before serving season with chopped Basil.
- We can serve alongside potatoes or pasta.
Flavor and good taste-Chicken with garlic and Basil in tomato and butter sauce
© 2016, Florentina Mirela.